Monday, February 19, 2018

And We Have Two Winners !



After a chilly start to the morning with the thermometer registering 23 degrees at 7AM this is the sky that greeted us on the deck for afternoon sock knitting at 1PM at 46 degrees. NOAA is still calling for lows around 20 tomorrow and perhaps lower on Wednesday which is one of the days this week they included the "S" word. S-N-O-W not the other S word.

Before getting to the knitting I had  Geoffrey draw the two winners of our Timber Creek T-shirt giveaway. Drum roll  please and the two winners are Myrna of The Iowa Housewife is the proud recipient of the Beige shirt and Leigh of 5 Acres and A Dream will be rocking the pink shirt.

Myrna I need you to send me your mailing information  please leave me a way to contact you. Leigh you are covered I know where you are ;-) Congratulations ladies!


 Sherman woke up from a nap in the sun today looking like Bozo the Clown. Reminded me of his puppy months when most Pyrenees sport the Bozo do. Have a wonderful day and love the ones close to your heart!
 

7 Comments:

At February 20, 2018 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Myrna said...

Do you have an email link I can send the mailing address to? I am a little uncomfortable posting it for everyone to see.

 
At February 20, 2018 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Myrna said...

What a nice start to my day! We are having a mixture of rain, snow and ice this morning, so this was a great way to bring some sunshine to my morning. Thanks so much

 
At February 20, 2018 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Goatldi said...

you are most welcome! I just came into the house after morning chores we were 22 today the barn water all froze including the buckets inside. Need to go back out with warm house water. We too have snow as a potential for a few days and then again on Saturday. walnettofarm@gmail.com
Have a lovely day!

 
At February 21, 2018 at 3:16 AM , Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

I can see I have some catching up to do! So happy to "see" you ;)

 
At February 21, 2018 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Rain said...

Congratulations to the winners!!! :) Leigh could use a gift right now :) Oh Sherman is adorable, even with the "dog afro" lol! :)

 
At February 24, 2018 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Buttons alias Grace said...

Sherman is adorable. B

 
At February 24, 2018 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Goatldi said...

Thanks Buttons. Both I and he will agree with you. And being the quintessential boy dog he works it. lol

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Hope to see you again soon!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home