Tuesday, January 10, 2017

To A Most Prosperous and Peaceful New Year!






We are still here at Walnetto Farm. I guess you could consider this a disclaimer post. The Grand Girls have come and gone. The good old fashioned California winter has come with a fury we used to see and it is still here. So I ask patience of you all . With the snow, rain, ice, rain , wind  did I say rain? It has been a bit of a challenge. Just checking in with hopes that by this week end I will have had time to squeeze in a nice newsy post with photos. Until then stay safe, warm and dry!

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2017 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Thistle Cove Farm said...

Happy Holydays and New Year to you and yours!

 
At January 16, 2017 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Goatldi said...

Thank you Sandra! I have hopes that things at your place have calmed down and you are at least high, dry and warm.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Hope to see you again soon!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home