Friday, September 28, 2018

Public Service Announcement


  

This photo has no significance to anything other than I like it. Well wait maybe it does as we are looking rain in the face. It is supposed to begin on Sunday and potentially go through to Tuesday or Wednesday. Not a lot but enough to settle the dust for which both I and my abused sinuses will be thankful. Trust me living on 42 acres with the wind blowing isn't pretty. Also the temperatures are dropping down again and hopefully they will stick. There is nothing pretty about 93 degrees in September  even for a life long California girl. 

With that said this post is just what it says. Life has gone into high gear again. Loosely translated means I somehow forgot where my "no but thanks I can't do that" button is. And I have managed to commit myself to be overly committed. It in reality began last weekend and will go through the first part of next week. Why? Because next week is  the beginning of another month. "What "cries the crowd "how can that be ?" 😱

So until I wind my through this mess obligation my mouth got me into and the first one to two days of October I will may go underground. I owe a couple of blog friends emails and find myself reading but not commenting on other blogs. I have tried to correct much of that this morning. 

Until then I bid you adieu . Unless I get a rush of energy and time at the same point. Good grief all these variables!!

7 Comments:

At September 28, 2018 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Mama Pea said...

Been there, done that. We all have. This is supposed to be a winding down time of year, but in many ways, it's no different than any other time when we're all too busy. We had folks in for lunch today and a visit and were expecting someone else for lunch tomorrow, too. But he had to cancel. To which I felt R-E-L-I-E-F. Not that we didn't want him to come, but rather just the simple fact that it took the pressure off me to prepare another "decent" meal in the middle of the day. Whew. Now I can spend the day in my p.j.s lounging on the couch. ;o) So, dear bloggy friend, you take it easy (ha!) and try to make it through the first of the coming month without too much helter-skelter running to and fro and exhausting yourself. Okay?

 
At September 28, 2018 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Goatldi said...

Mama Pea the hostess with the mostess🍻.So what was for lunch?

I have a mental vision of you lounging in your Jammie’s all day. And a relaxing sight it is.

Well back to combing and carding more Alpaca for the do tomorrow at the Alpaca ranch. I will do my best to take your sage wisdom to heart.

 
At September 29, 2018 at 2:14 AM , Blogger Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

With my garden in so late, it's been a work, work work, and there is much more to do to clear it all out. Sigh...what do we get ourselves into? Yikes.

 
At September 29, 2018 at 2:39 AM , Blogger Leigh said...

Goatldi, it happens to us all! Somehow, though, one day at a time we make it. We'll still be here, so tend to that stuff until you get a breather!

 
At September 30, 2018 at 7:09 AM , Blogger wisps of words said...

_Why_ do people find it so hard, to say; "Very sorry, but I do not have the time or energy."?????

 
At October 3, 2018 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Susan said...

Wait. There IS such a button as "No"? Lemme at it! Looking forward to your return to normality, if possible... Hope a lot of the obligations turn out to be fun!

 
At October 4, 2018 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Goatldi said...

Wisps of words, Kristina and Susan good points to all. I thought being a 4H , basketball mother had cured me of that knee jerk impulse. But since I was slated to be there anyway to demo what go possibly go wrong? It did turn out to be a lot of fun and a great project.

Leigh you are so right. It is nice to have blog friends that are always a constant in life and just a mouse click away!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Hope to see you again soon!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home